Buy two bottles of 2018 Robust, Medium or Delicate and receive the second for free. (this excludes koroneiki).
Buy a 500ml Robust, Medium, or delicate and get another free. $30.00 (was $60)
Buy a 250ml Robust, Medium or delicate and get another free. $22.00 (was $44)
My oils are certified by Olives New Zealand for 2 years so certification finishes at the end of July 2020. The bottle shows a best buy date of July 2020 but is not an expiry date. My oils are kept in sealed stainless steel tanks with a layer of argon gas on top of the oil which is heavier than air and forms a seal to exclude oxygen to prevent oxidation of the oil.
In these worrying times, it is timely to review the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- rich in polyphenols which are important antioxidants
- rich source of monounsaturated fats which protect against heart disease and are beneficial for brain function
- reduces oxidative damage to DNA and maybe a factor in preventing cancer
- has anti-inflammatory properties from oleocanthal in EVOO
- excellent for cooking and has a high flash point and adds flavour to food
Make sure you use certified EVOO which guarantees quality and to ensure you get the best health benefits described.